2.10.2011

Whaddup

I sift through the many different Seahawks blogs on a daily basis - looking for the latest scraps of information to come out of the VMAC, over the waiver wires, the NFL office, or wherever.  I check the twitterverse several many way too many times a day - I follow several hundred NFL beat reporters, commentators, draftniks, bloggers, etc etc and never get bored reading the most inane posts, however infinitesimally little relevance it may have to my Hawks.

I boast no inside knowledge of the Seahawks organization. However, what I can provide is my perspective on an obsessive search for anything I can find on what is going on with my favorite sports team.

After I found myself penning long winded emails detailing what I hope will happen this offseason to my buddy, I decided it might be more fun to create an outlet for this kind of thing, where more people can get involved.

I don't pretend to be an expert on anything that will follow in this blog. I am just giving my opinion and my take. That's it and that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment