2.22.2011

A note if you're just finding this blog.

Which, of course, you are.  Since I just started it.  Two weeks ago.  I aim to provide daily (or so) commentary and analysis on the Seahawks.  Right now, because it's the offseason, I'm concentrating on the types of players the Hawks could bring in to improve their team through the draft and free-agency. I've been doing a lot of profiles on potential FA acquisitions to be had, mostly to start discussion and to outline the types of needs the Hawks have.

In addition to that, I try to provide links for Hawks fans to check out, and mix in a few player profiles for the less-known Seahawks waiting in the wings.  I'll be doing a position by position overview once I have the chance to look at some game tape, and a pick-by-pick look at the '09 Draft as well.

Hit me up if you have requests for specific topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment